If you are looking for a go-to Asheville Bachelorette Party Guide, look no further because I'm here to help answer all your questions! I know, there are so many different online resources to choose from and to be honest, they can be extremely overwhelming. So I'm going to put everything here in one place and make it as easy as possible for you to plan the Bach party of your dreams!
You may be interested in celebrating your bachelorette party in Asheville if:
- You enjoy the mountains and aren't afraid of being outdoors (even if it's cold)
- You love to drink-specifically beer! Asheville was voted Beer City USA, you know
- You are super into eating good (and I mean GOOD) food and that's a priority for you
Asheville Bash- Party Planning Service
First and foremost, I have to plug our INCREDIBLE friends over at Asheville Bash because they are almost essential to planning a party trip in the area. Meg has an amazing bachelorette planning service in Asheville that will essentially do everything for you so you will only need to show up and celebrate. Some of her packages even include stocking the fridge with a pre-ordered grocery order (yes, that includes the champagne!), a personal chauffeur so you won't have to deal with ever calling an Uber, and an hour long photo session with meeeee! She recently added us on as a package upgrade and it has been SO much fun!
Check them out here and be sure to tell them I sent you and add on a photo session!
When is the best time to visit Asheville?
Anytime, really. That may seem like an obvious answer, but it really is the truth. The best part about the city is that it really does cater to every season differently. BUT, if I had to pick, there really is nothing more beautiful than seeing the Blue Ridge Mountain in the fall. It's truly breathtaking and it's should definitely be on everyone's bucket list.
The Best Places To Stay for an Asheville Bachelorette Party
After you've purchased your plane tickets or set a date for your trip, the next very important step is choosing where to host everyone that isn't too far out of the city, but still feels cozy in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Although there are so many Airbnb's and hotels in the area, I have a three favorites that I always highly recommend to all of my couples who are coming into town to stay.
First on the list is my personal favorite, Asheville Glamping. There is NO better way to embrace the outdoors of AVL than staying in one of the amazing, clear domes here. I can speak from my own personal experience- we actually stayed here the night before and the night of our own wedding. It was such a fun experience! But be warned, you do have to use a Porta Potty.
There largest dome even has a twisty slide so you can slide down from the loft- SO FUN.
To book with them, click here.
Earth & Sky Dwellings
We recently had the pleasure of shooting an elopement here and immediately fell in love. They have several different options to choose from including cabins, yurts and even a hobbit house! This might be the best choice of all if you are specifically wanting a really badass mountain view- the kind of view that Asheville is very well known for. It's located right outside the city in Weaverville- where you can find some of the best bakeries and restaurants in the area. It's just a short 8 minute Uber into downtown so you can have both the views and the party at all once.
Check them out here: https://www.earthandskydwellings.com/
The Foundry Hotel in Downtown Asheville
If you are more into hotels than bnb's, then this is your option. The everyday housekeeping just might be your jam (it is for me!!). The Foundry is an upscale hotel located right in the heart of downtown Asheville so Ubering is kept to a minimum. There are a ton of really awesome things to do all within walking distance:
- LaZoom Tours
- Double D's Coffee & Desserts
- French Broad Chocolate Lounge
- Wicked Weed Brewing's Brewpub
This space is a really great option and I highly recommend it if you are wanting something a little more formal or high-end. Book a room here.
Things To Do in Asheville During a Bachelorette Trip
Now for the good stuff! There are so many fun options, and as a local, here are my favorites:
- The Biltmore Estate: If you've ever heard anything of Asheville, then you know that the Biltmore should be top of your list. If you've never been, definitely plan on touring the house as well as walking the grounds. It's an all-day experience so make sure to rope off enough time. Our favorite spot on the grounds is the conservatory- incredible florals and plants of all shapes and sizes no matter what time of the year you go. After you finish, head to the vineyards for a wine tasting and then to Antler Village for some shopping and dinner.
- The Spa at Omni Grove Park Inn: This spa, y'all. Please just give it a Google and look at those amazing photos. It's a 43,000 square foot spa and the gorgeous, underground, waterfall pool is the main feature. They offer all kinds of facials, massages, and mani and pedi options. The pools are included with any treatments you purchase and you can make it an all-day thing by making dinner reservations at the restaurant in the hotel. Overall, it's just a really fun day to spend with all your girlfriends.
- LaZoom Tours: Is there literally anything better than comedy and beer at the same time? Honestly, LaZoom is a must and it's a staple in our city for tourists. It's SO much fun and an amazing way to see the town- its a MUST DO!
Must-Visit Asheville Breweries
Welcome to Beer City!! If you come into town, it's a must-have to visit some of the best breweries in the country. And as a local, I know all the best beer spots. Not to mention, with breweries come food trucks and we LOVE food trucks!
Here are a few of our personal go-to breweries in Asheville:
- Highland Brewing
- Hi-Wire Brewing
- New Belgium Brewing Company
- Wicked Weed Brewing's Brewpub
All of these are great choices, but each of them have a different vibe! So give them a google and see which aesthetic you are going for before making your decision (but really, you can't go wrong!).
Asheville Bachelorette Party Guide
There you have it, friends. A short version of where to start when planning your own or your BFF's bach party weekend! Don't forget to reach out to me if you have any extra questions- and no, I don't have to be your wedding photographer to be a helpful wedding friend!